Many Windows 10 users are complaining about the same issue that Windows 10 won’t boot. This issue is quite frustrating when you want to do important work on Windows 10 Laptop or Computer. There are multiple reasons behind the issue. Like if you have connected external devices to your computer sometimes it interferes with the booting process of the Windows. So, the ultimate solution for this is to disconnect the external devices. You might have recently updated your system and sometimes Windows 10 is slow after update. So, likewise, there are many other reasons due to which your Windows 10 system won’t start.
Windows 10 is the best version of Windows so it provides multiple tricks to overcome this issue. It does not provide the only solution to this issue but it provides a solution for many issues like Windows 10 device not turning on. As I have told you that it provides multiple solutions but all solutions we can’t apply so I have selected the vest and easy tricks to fix Windows 10 won’t boot. So, take an eye on below tricks which will surely fix Windows 10 boot issue.
Above are the easy and beneficial tricks and below are its solutions so that you can implement it on your Windows 10 laptops.
Boot Windows 10 in Safe Mode
Booting Windows 10 in safe mode means your Windows 10 will start with some of the limited system drivers and programs. The computer in safe mode won’t start any external installed services. Implement the trick by applying the below steps.
- Step 1: The first step is to go on the start button and tap on Settings for further process.
- Step 2: In the settings screen hit on Update and Security option and then on a Recovery option.
- Step 3: Now you will be navigated to Recovery screen go on the Advanced Startup section and hit on Restart now.
- Step 4: You will have to choose an option screen showing many options you just have to tap on Troubleshoot option and then on Advanced options.
- Step 5: Now you will have a screen showing Startup settings in it hit on Restart.
- Step 6: Once your Windows 10 finished with the restart process then you will have options on your screen.
- Step 7: From those options select 4 or F4 to have your PC in Safe Mode.
Safe Mode settings can be altered from the Windows 10 Control Panel Settings and if your computer still doesn’t turn on in safe mode then default settings and drivers are not a reason for this issue. If you won’t get expected results from this trick you should go on our next solutions which will definitely help you out in booting Windows 10 devices as soon as possible.
Disable External Devices
Many users have experienced that if on your Windows 10 you have connected any external devices and you found a problem like Windows 10 won’t boot so an ultimate solution to this problem is to remove or disconnect all external devices. External devices like a video recorder. media card reader, printer, mp3 player, digital camera, scanner, USB devices and all. So once you disconnect all external devices then also disconnect the power cable from the board. After all, wait for 15 to 20 minutes and then reconnect the power cable and do a restart to your Windows 10 I hope so you will get positive output.
If you interpret that your Windows 10 is not restarting due to recently download and install software which run as a startup then the most beneficial solution to this problem is to run msconfig utility on Windows 10 and disable startup services. So to do so follow the below steps in sequence.
- Step 1: First of all boot your Windows 10 in safe mode. You can see the solution one to boot your Windows 10 in safe mode.
- Step 2: After it holds Windows key + R key to access the Run dialog box.
- Step 3: Once you have run dialog box then type msconfig on it and hit on OK button
- Step 4: Now you will have different tabs on the screen. You have to go on the Startup or service tab and disable all the services which are listed on the screen and hit on the OK button.
- Step 5: At last do restart to your Windows 10.
Doing this will disable all recently launched services. So it will lead to the Restarting of Windows 10.
Run SFC Scanner
Yes if you run an SFC scanner in your Windows 10 so it will detect the corrupted file and it will repair them and also it will recognize the missing files. If your Windows 10 contains the corrupted system file then also Windows 10 won’t boot issue will persist. So follow the below steps in Sequence:
- Step 1: At first hold Windows key + R key to have run dialog box and once you have it type cmd in it to have a command prompt.
- Step 2: In command prompt type sfc /scannow and hit enter.
Now System File Checker will scan your whole system and it will detect the corrupted file. It will also fix all sort of errors related to the Windows 10 Black Screen error with cursor. After all, do the restart to your Windows 10.
We know that when our computer won’t boot we feel frustrating so we have studied on the issue and we have come out with the 4 best solutions so apply them to have a positive output. I hope the whole blog is help for you.