As of now, the latest Cumulative Update for Windows 11 22000.168 is available to Windows Insiders on the Dev and Beta Channel. This build was released with major changes and improvements in the context menu, taskbar, start menu, file explorer, and the settings apps. Many users are searching for Windows 11 64-bit ISO files for the Home, Pro, Education, Enterprise, and Home Single Language editions.
Microsoft officially released the Windows 11 ISO file with the 22000.168 Build. We have also covered an alternate source for the same. Follow this method to generate the bootable Windows 11 ISO file for the latest version and use it to clean install on your PC.
Download Windows 11 ISO from Microsoft
Microsoft has just released an official Windows 11 64-bit ISO file of Home, Pro, Education, and Home Single Language. You have to be part of the Windows Insider Program on their web to download Windows 11 Insider Preview ISO file. If you have already joined the Program then you can skip to the next step.
Join Windows Insider Program from WEB
Visit Microsoft Insider Program website and scroll down to the Register button.
Sign in now with your Microsoft Account or create a new one. Stay signed in to use this account for the next step.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page to accept the Agreement and click on the Register Now button.
Download Windows 11 Insider Preview ISO
Get to the Windows 11 ISO Download page Website. Login with the same Microsoft Account if you didn’t opt to stay signed in with the account. Tap on the profile icon in the top left corner to log in with the Microsoft account.
Scroll down to select the Windows 11 Insider Preview (Dev Channel) – Build 22000.132 as ISO edition.
Select the English Language and confirm.
Now just tap on the Windows 11 64-bit Download ISO button.
It will take around an hour or more to download the Windows 11 Home and Pro ISO file of size 5.1 GB.
Download Windows 11 64 bit ISO File from UUPdump
Microsoft prohibits the direct distribution of Windows 11 ISO files from unofficial sources due to the risk of malware and viruses. It’s absolutely safe method to download Windows 11 ISO files from a trustworthy source.
- Visit the UUPdump.net website.
- Click on the x64 bit architecture button of the Latest Dev Channel Build.
- Tap on the latest Cumulative Update for Windows 11 (10.0.22000.132).
- Go to the Next step with default English (United States) language.
- Uncheck all checkboxes except the Windows Pro edition, you can choose another version once you know Windows 11 Home and Pro differences.
- Make sure to Download and convert to ISO and Include updates (Windows converter only) options are selected by default then tap on Create download package.
- It will download a small zip file to create Windows 11 ISO file. Extract the zip file in a particular folder and run uup_download_windows.cmd.
- Windows 10 SmartScreen might prevent from running unrecognized apps, tap on the Run anyway button.
- The command prompt will automatically start downloading all the necessary files to create Windows 11 ISO file.
- It will take from fifteen minutes to half an hour to download Windows 11 ISO, be patient during the process. Press 0 to exit when it finishes downloading the file.
Windows 11 ISO file be saved under the extracted folder along with uup_download_windows.cmd file.
Create Windows 11 Bootable USB
Media Creation Tool and RUFUS are the best tools for creating Windows Bootable USB. The Rufus will automatically scan for the inserted USB, its format type, and preferred disk partition type for the current PC. The GPT partition scheme is recommended for installating Windows 11. You just have to confirm the inserted USB, browse the downloaded Windows 11 ISO file, start formatting the USB, and wait until Windows 11 Bootable USB is ready. Do refer to our detailed guide on creating Windows 11 Bootable USB using RUFUS.
Install Windows 11 from a Bootable USB
Windows 11 installation from a bootable USB deserves a separate guide. We have covered all the steps to install Windows 11 from USB in another blog post. Mostly you have to make your PC ready to clean install Windows 11 from an ISO file.
Windows 11 will requires TPM 2.0 chips support, UEFI Mode, DirectX 12, WDDM 2.0 Driver, and a 64-bit processor. Rest requirements are pretty common amongst modern PCs.
Hopefully, our guides will sort everything out from downloading Windows 11 ISO to installing it using a bootable USB. Share your views and queries in the comment section.