As we know that many users are using Windows 10 nowadays because Microsoft is giving new updates every six months which is good for users. Recently Microsoft has done research that more than 900 million devices have windows 10. And the good news is that Windows 10 will release a new update in August which is known as Windows 10 August 2021 update and also known as Windows 10 version 21H2.
As I have compared this update with the previous update there is no change in it. Both that are Windows 10 May 2021 update which is also known as Windows 10 version 2004 and Windows 10 August 2021 carries the same content. Microsoft has said that this update is small but it will increase productivity and it also aims at enhancing the performance of Windows 10.
However Windows 10 August 2021 update has many other features that will increase the productivity and performance of windows 10. So, the features are as follow:
- The first and best feature which is added to this update is that on the windows 10 lock screen you can run a third-party voice assistant there is no problem if you use Cortana also.
- If you want to make events you can make them without opening the calendar app. You can create it from the calendar flyout which is on the taskbar.
- It will be easy to read and learn about fn keys for the narrator and assistive technologies. It will also inform you if your keys are locked or unlocked.
- It will also provide an option for managing notification.
- This update will enhance the battery life and it will increase power efficiency containing some processors in PCs.
So, above are the features of the upcoming update which is known as the Windows 10 August 2021 update. Now many users are confused that how to download and install earlier windows 10 August 2021 update. So, your answer is here if you have the program name as a Windows insider program you can download and install it earlier it means before October. Windows insider program is a testing program that is provided by Microsoft for the developer, testers, technician who has knowledge of it. They use it before releasing date and give feedback to Microsoft. This update will be released in October but the date is not decided. Its name also suggests the releasing month.
Download Windows 10 August 2021 Update
If you are in question that how to download and install Windows 10 August 2021 update. So, you are on the right platform which will provide you the detailed process to download and install it. If you have a windows insider program you can follow the below steps to download and install it before releasing the month that is August.
- Step 1: First of all go on settings by pressing Windows key + I.
- Step 2: Now you will have a settings screen containing multiple options just tap on Update and Security for further process.
- Step 3: Now you will have an option name Windows Insider Program just tap on it and then on Get Started option.
- Step 4: By taping on the Get Started button you will have an option to link an account. So tap on Link an account.
- Step 5: No you will have a list of accounts, you have to select your Microsoft account and hit on Continue.
- Step 6: By taping on the Continue option you will have a new screen saying Pick your Insider settings and in it go on Release Preview and tap on it and finally hit on confirm option.
- Step 7: Now hit on the Confirm button to confirm one more time.
- Step 8: Now finally do restart your computer, if you won’t do a restart to your computer the changes you made will not be saved so restart is a must after making changes.
So, this was the whole blog containing precious information about the upcoming August 2021 update. In this blog, the detailed process to download and install the Windows 10 version 21H2. I must say that read the features of the upcoming update so you can have an idea of it.