Well, if we talk about emulators then they are upgrading from time to time, BlueStacks 5 is one of the proofs for the same. BlueStacks is the best Android Emulator compared to Andy, Nox, KoPlayer, MEMU, Genymotion, Remix OS. It has shortened the gap between PC and Android. It facilitates the same Android Phone experience on Windows 10 and Mac. In this guide, we will walk you through the steps to download and install BlueStacks 5 on Windows 10 and Mac. The main aim of this article is to clear the doubts of users related to BlueStacks 5 for their PCs.
What is BlueStacks 5?
BlueStacks is an American Emulator Company, which is drastically closing the gap between PCs and Phones. It was founded by Suman Saraf, Rosen Sharma, and Jay Vaishnav in 2009. The aim of designing this technology is to run all the android programs on Windows and Mac. In this recent time, the BlueStacks 5 has become one of the best software for running android applications on Windows 10 and Mac. There are a number of reasons to use BlueStacks 5 on PC.
- The first and foremost reason to use it is that it is free of cost.
- If we talk about its use then it is smooth and fast.
- It won’t consume large space.
- Making use of BlueStacks software you have all android applications on the PC.
- The need of using android software is because PC software is paid in nature. So, if you can use it for free if you have BlueStacks Android Emulator on PC.
So, this was all about BlueStacks 5 for Windows 10 and Mac. Now if there is a problem in download and install BuleStacks 5 on PC then continue reading this article till the end. Before going on the actual content you should go through the system requirements for downloading and installing BuleStacks 5 on Windows 10 and Mac.
System Requirements for BlueStacks 5
If you want to have BlueStacks 5 on your PC then you should have Windows 7 or above, if you have Windows 10 OS then it is better. The HDD should be more than 5GB and your system graphics should be updated. If we talk about its processor then it should be Intel or AMD processor. Make sure you have 4GB or more than 4GB RAM and also make sure that you are an administrator on your PC.
All conditions should be fulfilled before installing BlueStacks 5. If this system requirement won’t match then there is no chance to have BlueStacks 5 on your Windows 10 and Mac.
How to Download and Install BlueStacks 5 on PC?
Well, there is a different guide for Windows 10 and Mac for downloading and installing BlueStacks 5. We are here with both guides. If you are a Mac user then go on the Mac guide and if you are Windows 10 user then go on Windows 10 guide.
Also Read: Download BlueStacks 4
Guide for Windows 10 users
- On your Windows 10 launch Web browser. The best option is Google Chrome. In it open BlueStacks official website.
- On the screen, you will have a download button. This download button is for downloading BlueStacks 5. Now tap on the Download button. By doing this the download will be started automatically. Go to the further steps if the download is fully completed.
- Now do a double tap on the downloaded file which is at the bottom left corner of the Google Chrome screen. If the downloaded file is not at the left bottom corner then you will have it in the downloaded folder.
- After this, you will have a notification asking for permission to install BuleStacks 5 on Windows 10. Hit on the Yes option for grating the permission.
- Do tick on the box which says Accept software license. To start installation tap on the Install now button from the prompted screen.
- Now you will have a Complete button so tap on it to complete the installation process.
- After this, you have to sign in to your Google Account.
Once you have signed in to your Google Account then you can download and install any android based application on Windows 10.
Guide for Mac users
As I have told you that there are different steps for downloading and installing BlueStacks on Mac from Windows 10. If you are a Mac user then go on the below steps:
- On your Mac OS open a web browser and search for the BlueStacks website. The website will give BlueStacks 5 for Mac OS. Tap on the Download button and then you will have Save/Download option so, hit on the Save option for further steps. There are some of the browsers where this Save/Download option is not coming. In that situation, the download will start directly.
- Once the BlueStacks 5 is downloaded then go on the downloaded location or folder and the do double tap on the BlueStacks.dmg file.
- Now you will have the BlueStacks icon on the display. After this tap on the Open option for the further process.
- As same as Windows you will have Install now button so, hit on it to start the installation process. If in case it asks for some relevant information then fill it and hit on Install Helper.
- Now it will ask for sign-in to your Playstore account. So, enter the sign-in information for it.
Now your Mac OS is all ready to download and install the Android/iOS application.
How to Update BlueStacks to BlueStacks 5
There are users using BlueStacks for a couple of years. They are eager to update their BlueStacks to BlueStacks 5 but they don’t the exact process of doing this. Here you will get detailed steps for this process.
- At first, launch the BlueStacks on your PC and then go on the About button.
- After this, you will have the Check for updates button. So, hit on it.
- If there is an update then you will have a message saying an Update available. To download the update tap on the Download Update button.
- After the download is completed you will have Install now button so hit on it.
- As soon as the installation process is completed then tap on the Launch button.
Now the BlueStacks 5 version will be open on your Mac OS.
I hope that with the help of this blog you are able to download and install BlueStacks 5 on Windows 10 and Mac OS. Enjoy all Android-based applications on your PC.