Download Youtube Go Apk For Android, iOS, Windows
Youtube GO: To solve the connectivity problems of rural India with the beautiful world of Videos Google launches new version of Youtube that is Youtube Go especially for India. Beta/Trial version of Youtube Go is already out from 9th FEB 2017 and it has got awesome feature of offline Youtube video sharing which will tend to be best friend of data savers for all of its users. Beta version of Youtube Go is available in India and as if now it is listed in the list of unreleased. Full version of Youtube Go isn’t out now but you can give a try to Beta Version of Youtube Go.
As Beta version of YouTube Go is available therefor you may see error while downloading YouTube Go App on play store This Early Access Programme Is Currently Full. Space May Open Up Later but don’t worry, you can download direct apk file of Youtube Go Apk and install YouTube Go in your mobile.
Youtube Go allow users to save Youtube Videos offline with appropriate measures. Youtube Go first asks users to choose quality of videos to be saved for offline and then show users the amount of data to be used for saving Youtube videos for offline. So that user on basis of his or her data plan can choose whether to download Youtube videos for offline or not. Further Youtube Go also include best feature of sharing saved videos with their friends in offline without any data use.
Features Of Youtube Go:
Youtube Go Will Save Your Data:
- Using Youtube Go you can choose whether you want to download or stream videos online.
- Using Youtube Go you can even preview before you download or watch any video.
- Using Youtube Go you will get exact figure of data going to be used on each quality of video which you are going to watch or download.
Download Youtube Videos Using Youtube Go:
- You can download youtube videos to your phone or SD card.
- You will be able to play downloaded without buffering.
- You can watch downloaded youtube videos anytime, anywhere.
- Watch downloaded videos many times with no extra data cost.
Youtube Go Will Allow You To Share Saved Or Downloaded Youtube Videos With Your Friends:
- Share Youtube saved videos offline with your friends, family members and to whomsoever you want.
- No data cost on sharing Youtube saved videos offline.
- You can share Youtube saved videos offline within few seconds.
- Quick 15KB internet security checking will allows you to play the Youtube shared video.
Youtube Go is More Compatible:
- Youtube Go will occupy very less storage space
- Youtube Go will even work with slow speeds
- Works on older Android versions back to Jellybean (Android 4.1)
Download Youtube Go Apk:
So this was all about Youtube Go Features, now explore more about Youtube Go App.
Youtube Go App has two tabs on the top — ‘Home’ and ‘Saved’. If a user clicks on any video, he or she gets the option of saving it in different qualities as well as streaming it online. Main home home page is same as Youtube App. You can even search and watch or download any videos you want.
How to share saved or downloaded Youtube videos offline with friends using Youtube Go?
To share saved youtube videos with friends click on ‘Saved’ tab in the app and hit send. The receiver that is your friend has to go to the ‘Saved’ tab in her phone and click on receive. The app will form a hotspot and you will be able to exchange the video. Your friend would need quick 15KB internet security check to play the shared Youtube video.
So this was all about Youtube Go App. Now install Youtube Go App now to save your data in best way while watching videos on youtube. Do share your views in comment section below. And do share it with your friends if he or she uses YouTube frequently.