Do you want to try out a new Windows 11 on your Windows 10 or MAC? Then our guide will help you out to run Windows 11 Emulators on your PC. The emulator is also known as Virtual Machine, both the Windows 10 and MAC have also got their own Hyper-V and Bootcamp to host a virtual operating system.
Other than official emulators, Windows 10 has got VirtualBox and MAC has got Parallels Desktop which we will use to host Windows 11. Your Windows 10 and MAC must meet the Windows 11 requirements to continue running in the future.
Anyway, we will bypass the TPM 2.0 requirements on MacBooks to enable Windows 11 support for most of the MAC M1 & Intel users. The rest of the specifications can be turned on the Windows 10 machine.
Know the difference: Windows 11 Vs Windows 10
Windows 11 Emulator for Windows 10: VirtualBox
The VirtualBox is the best emulator and virtual machine to run Windows 11 on top of Windows 10. Make sure your Windows 10 has got the UEFI with secure boot, TPM 2.0 chip support, 8 GB or more RAM, and 64 GB or more empty storage. These specifications will also allow the emulator to install future Windows 11 updates without issues. Well, let’s get into the action without wasting any time.
- Search Virtualbox download for Windows on Google and visit the first link.
- Download for Windows hosts and install it with the default options.
- Then download Windows 11 ISO file free for the emulator.
- Open the emulator and tap on the green Add button from the right pane. Then choose the name as Windows-11, type as Microsoft Windows, Version as Windows 10 (64-bit), and keep the default or choose a different machine folder as I have picked an empty Windows 11 folder in the F drive.
- Acquire 4096 MB (4 GB) or sufficient Memory size (RAM).
- Go to the next step without making changes to Hard Disk, File type, and Storage options.
- Increase the File location and size to more than 64 GB, I have kept it to 80 GB.
- It will create Windows 11 Virtual Machine on the Emulator. Now it’s time to choose the downloaded Windows 11 ISO disk file from Settings (gear icon).
- Navigate to Storage > Empty disk > Optical Drive options > to Choose a disk file.
- That’s it, just select Windows-11 and Start the Emulator.
- Do not forget to select Windows 11 ISO file as the Start-up disk.
- The next screen will start the setup, follow all on-screen instructions until Windows 11 is installed on the Emulator.
Windows 11 Emulator for MAC: Parallels Desktop
Parallels Desktop is the best emulator to run Windows 11 along with other operating systems such as Windows 10, Linux, and Ubuntu on MAC. Parallels Desktop will require Windows 11 ARM64 ISO or DHCP file which Microsoft has already released to their Windows Insiders. In case your MAC doesn’t support the TPM 2.0 chip then bypass it with our separate guide to install Windows 11 on MAC.
- Visit the Parallels Desktop website to download and install it on your device.
- Launch Parallels Desktop and sign in or create a new account. You can try it free for 14 days or get its license.
- Then download Windows 11 ARM ISO VHDX file.
- Double click on the Windows 11 to launch it in Parallels Desktop Emulator.
- Follow all the on-screen instructions to fully set up and run Windows 11 on the emulator.
That’s it, Windows 11 emulator must be live on your Windows 10 or MAC PC. Both the guides will require some technical workarounds to get the results.