It is seen that many printer users especially HP, Canon, Epson and Brother printer users are facing an error message saying Printer in Error State. No doubt this error can be fixed easily but if you are working in an office and you want to print an important document you will feel quite frustrating when this error will pop up. If you have some beneficial computer expert skills then you go to the official HP or Epson contact process to ask the question and to share the product related problems.
If any Canon or Brother printer technicians is online then he or she might answer to your query related to their product but it might infinitely take too long to get the respond to your issue. They will just give you an idea and you have to implement it. So, if you computer expert then can personally try out your printer official support. Otherwise, you should follow our tricks which are best and easy to implement. By following our given tricks I am sure that you will get rid of an error saying printer in error state from all the printers including Canon, Epson and Brother, HP printers. Also checkout the tricks to print from chrome on Windows 10, Android and MAC.
So, the best and easy to adopt tricks are as follows:
- Take an eye on the connection and restart both devices
- Check whether your printer is online or offline
- Update your printer driver
I am sure that above quick tricks will help you out in getting rid of any printer errors. So, let’s see the solutions in detail so that you can adapt it easily.
Recheck the Connection and Restart the Devices
The first and foremost trick is that you just have to check the connection and you have to restart your Printer and PC. Connection means you have to check the printer is connected with computer or not. You have to check the cables are properly connected to a printer or not. If the connection is not properly done you will get this error when you want to print an important document for your use. So, just do all connection once again and check whether the error occurs or not. If occurs you should understand that there is no problem in connection.
Now its turn to restart both the devices one by one. Yes restarting both computer and your printer can solve the many issues. At first, turn off your computer and turn on after a minute. Even restarting a printer can sometime fix this problem.
Check the Printer’s Online or Offline Status
Sometimes the normal problem creates the error state issues on HP, Canon, Epson, Brother and other printers. To adapt this trick you just have to see whether your printer is online or offline. Take your eyes on the steps to apply this solution.
- At first, tap on Start Button and hit on Control panel.
- And in the control panel, you have to select one option name as Devices and Printers.
- You just have to check the printer is online or offline if the status shows as Ready than it is online.
- If the printer is offline you have to tap on Printer and then you have to remove the tick from the ‘Use Printer Offline’ option.
So, this was a simple and easy steps to bring any Printer online and will see the Printer status as Ready.
Update your Printer Driver
It is true that most of the printer issues occur due to using an outdated driver which means old or faulty printer driver. So, the solution to this issue is you just have to update the printer driver. The best way to update a printer driver or any driver is Driver Easy which is used by many users and it is beneficial too. So, you have download and install driver easy for updating driver. And the process of updating the driver is given below:
- At first, open the driver easy and tap on Scan Now. By taping on Scan Now button your computer will be scanned and you will have faulty drivers out.
- Now you have to tap on Update button which is at left side of the screen. By clicking on Update button you will have latest driver and best driver for your printer. Make sure this will require free version.
- There is another option which requires the pro version of driver easy that is Update All button. By hitting on Update All button you will have automatically update of the driver and you will get the missing driver on your system back.
So, above is the whole process to update the printer driver in an easy way. Make sure you download driver easy from its official site.
Contact Printer Technician
If still you can’t solve the HP Printer Error State problem then you should take this problem to official Canon, Epson or other Printers technician who can solve your issue. You have to contact brother printer technician who has skills to know what is the reason behind the problem. The technician can repair it or he can replace it if you have a warranty. And also he will give the fact reason why this error was occurring for the number of time.
So, this was the whole blog containing multiple tricks and solutions to fix the HP, Epson, Brother and Canon Printer Errors. Do go through all the solutions to solve the printer in error state issue on your printer.