- 1 Why do we need Adobe Flash Player?
- 2 Enable Adobe Flash Player
Why do we need Adobe Flash Player?
Whenever you use adobe flash player, you gain more options on the types and the sources of the media which you host. This enlarges your selections of content which can be provided to your visitors, and this will only be a benefit for any web manager.
Enable Adobe Flash Player
How to Enable Adobe Flash Player in Chrome
If you wish to enable adobe flash player on Chrome browser, follow below steps
- Launch the Google Chrome browser and then type chrome://settings/content/flash within the address bar and hit Enter.
- Now simply enable Flash player settings and choose to Allow sites to run it, and then click on Done to save the change.
- In case you wish to add more sites which permit Flash Player, you need to click on the Manage exceptions button.
- Now just type in the site address and hit on Done to save those changes you did.
- Remove Chrome Virus
- Backup Restore Chrome Data
- Restore recently closed tabs on chrome
- Unblock website on chrome
How to Enable Adobe Flash Player in Mozilla Firefox
Follow below steps to enable Adobe Flash Player in Mozilla Firefox.
- Start the Firefox browser, and on the top-right corner, just click on the three-bar icon shown on the screen and hit Add-ons.
- Click Plugins, from the left side.
- Click on the Shockwave Flash and choose Always Activate option shown from the drop-down menu.
- In case you wish to disable it, click on Never activate.
How to Enable Adobe Flash Player in Opera
If you use Opera, follow below steps to activate flash player on opera.
- Open up with a blank page in the Opera browser.
- Click on the Settings button, shown on the side menu bar, from the left side.
- Now click Websites.
- After that, scroll down and click on Manage Individual plug-ins option from the Plug-ins category.
- You need to check that you see a Disable button if you wish to enable the Adobe Flash Player.
How to Enable Adobe Flash Player in Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer
For enabling adobe flash player on Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge, follow below steps:
- From the top right corner, you need to hover the mouse and click on the three-dot icon. Now, choose Settings.
- In this step, you have to scroll down and hit the View advanced settings.
- You need to check that the option for Use Adobe Flash Player is activated.
- Finally, you need to refresh the web page to observe the change.
Enable Shockwave Flash Object in Internet Explorer
In order to check if the Flash Player is enabled or not by the browser -Internet Explorer, navigate to below path from the top right corner:
Settings > Manage Addons > Toolbars and Extensions
Now make sure that Shockwave Flash Object option is Enabled. (Keep in mind that the Flash Player is alternatively regarded by the name Shockwave Flash Object.)
So this was the whole step by step procedure to enable Adobe Flash Player on Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer or on any other browser. Adobe Flash Player enable browser to play online media and enjoy movies, music or any other streaming service so you must keep it active on all your browsers.