In this world, people think of adding more and more features in technology. As technology increases the people use to be techier. Users use web browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer. There are numbers of tasks that are repeatedly done on web browsers. The tasks repeatedly done on the web browser are; Form filling, opening web pages, and all. These repeated tasks will surely require Chrome Auto Clicker to auto-click on the URL, buttons, Cards, Images, and other elements of the pages.
As Google Chrome is used by many users, we will discuss about one of the best Chrome Auto Clicker iMacros. Many users don’t know what is iMacros and how to uses it on Google Chrome. If you are one of them then this article will be beneficial for you. In this article, you will also see alternatives for iMacros. If you don’t want to use iMacros then instead of it or we can say in place of it you can use its alternatives.
What is iMacros?
Well, iMacros is a web browser-based application that records repeated tasks of web browsers. Using iMacros a user can have easily web pages and a user can fill up forms easily. The iMacros is famous for the auto clicker, web automation, testing, and scraping. The iMacros is used by different people for different use. The people use it for filling a form and securing the password. The web developer uses iMacros for performance testing, web transacting monitor, and web regression testing. There are multiple features of iMacros but in this guide, you will most important one.
- You can auto-click on URL, buttons, Cards, Images, and other items using iMacros.
- It is compatible with other extensions. For example; iMacros is used with an ad-blocking extension to enhance the speed of Google Chrome.
- It extracts the data from the sites and fill-up the form automatically. A user can add or extract the data from a Google spreadsheet and Excel.
- Web testing, this feature is for web developers.
- You can customize macros as per your need.
So, these were 4 features of iMacros. The user also asks “how to edit and share Macros?”. If you are one of them then follow the below guide:
At first, do right tap on the Macro and then tap on the Edit option. Once you finish with editing then tap on the Save As option which is at the bottom. This will take you to the Save Macro as a screen. After this, you can share it with your network.
How to add and use iMacros Chrome Extension?
If you don’t know how to add and use iMacros Chrome Extension then follow this guide properly.
- At first, go to the Chrome Web Store and search for the extension name as “iMacros for Chrome”. Once you have it then add it.
- After this from the Google Chrome toolbar tap on the extension icon to have a user interface.
- Now you will have three sections. If you want to record the macro then go to the second section which says RECORD. After this tap on the Record Macro option. It will start recording.
- You can record Auto Clicks on URL, buttons, and several other items.
- When you are done with recording, tap on the Stop option and save it with the .iim file extension.
- Now go on the PLAY section and do tap on the saved file in the above step. To play it tap on the Play Macro button. This will repeat the task automatically.
- You can also play macro in a loop by clicking on the Play loop button.
- In the MANAGE section, you can customize iMacros extensions. You can also choose the saved macro file and click on the Edit Macro option for editing.
So, this is how you can add and use iMacros chrome extension.
Best Chrome Auto Clicker Alternatives
The iMacros Auto Clicker has limited features in its free version. There are multiple features with no limits in its premium version. For this, you have to pay. If you don’t want to pay for it then you have to replace it. There are multiple iMacros alternatives but in this guide, you will see the 4 best alternatives. You can choose anyone out of 4. It depends on you for what you go for.
Well, it is an open-source web automation application. It has touched the peak point in the market in current time. This tool is supported and runs on Windows, Linux, and Mac. It supports the browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, and, Internet Explorer. It gives record and playback features. The more powerful selenium web driver will create a more advanced automation script. The script is written in programming languages such as Python, Java, PHP, C#, and Ruby.
The Galen framework is integrated with Selenium for layout testing and visuals of the web applications. It was initially introduced only for testing the layout of the web application. In today’s time, it has become a fully functional application. It supports multiple browsers. It has an image comparison feature.
Telerik Test Studio
Well, the Watir is an open-source automation application. It is a simple and flexible tool for automation. If we talk about its charges then it is free of charge. Its test is easy to read and maintain. It supports web tests such as regression and functional. It supports multiple browsers. The Watir uses Ruby as a scripting language which is a full-featured of modern language. The Watir supports all applications. It does not see on what technology it is developed.
So, these were the 4 all-time best Chrome Auto Clicker alternatives.
I hope that by reading this article you will able to automate web tasks easily. If you have any problem then re-read the article for clarity
1 thought on “Use Chrome Auto Clicker – on URL, Button, Images and Items”
Wow, This comment is made using Chrome auto clicker.!