Have you ever got “Activate Windows – Go to settings to activate Windows” Watermark on the bottom right corner of the Windows 10 screen? No doubt, many users have faced the same problem. In fact, I have also faced the issue of Activate Windows 10 Watermark. So, don’t worry I am here with best fixes which will abolish activate windows 10 watermark which is at bottom right corner. Some users have a question that what is the main and foremost reason behind having the activate windows 10 watermark. If this watermark has appeared after updating Windows 10 the latest version then you can easily uninstall Windows 10 update to the previous version. The main reason for having “Activate Windows Watermark” at the bottom right corner on the desktop screen is your windows license has expired.
I must say that if you have a product key or we can say software key you can remove activate windows 10 watermark directly. Many users don’t have product key so they feel hard to hide activate windows 10 watermark. But its too easy to abolish activate windows 10 watermark if you use the given tricks without avoiding a single-step from the process. You can also use third-party software to get rid of “activate windows watermark” but it will be removed temporarily not for permanent. But we know that many users want to remove it for permanently. So, to do so apply the following tricks:
- Use Notepad to remove activate windows 10 watermark
- Use Registry editor to hide: “Go to Settings to Activate Windows”
- Using Third-Party Software
So, above are the 3 main and foremost methods to permanently disable activate windows 10 watermark easily without having any problem.
Activate Windows 10 using Notepad
Yes, you can use notepad to remove activate windows watermark it is an easy and simple method to apply. You just have to type the command in it. So, to do so follow the following point:
- Step 1: At first tap on the start menu and search for a notepad and hit on the latest result you get.
- Step 2: Once you have a notepad type the below commands on it.
taskkill /F / IM explorer.exe
- Step 3: Now go to File and tap on Save as and save it giving name remove.bat and hit on Save button to save it.
- Step 4: Now see the file location and do right tap on it and select Run as administrator.
- Step 5: Finally restart your Windows 10 computer to have the changes you made. After all, you will not see activate windows 10 watermark at the bottom right corner on the desktop screen.
So, this was the whole process to use notepad and to hide activate windows 10 watermark. If this watermark keeps appearing after Windows update then you can permanently stop Windows 10 update. I must say that follow all steps in sequence to get the expected result.
Registry Editor to Activate Windows Watermark
This is the second trick to remove “Activate Windows Go to Settings to activate Windows” watermark. As I have told you that it will remove activate windows 10 watermark permanently. So, this method is the best method among all methods.
- Step 1: First of all press Windows key + R key to open Run box. And now in run box type regedit to have a registry editor.
- Step 2: Now in registry editor click on Computer then on HKEY_CURRENT_USER then on Control panel and lastly on Desktop.
- Step 3: You have to do a double-tap on PaintDesktopVersion which is on the right side of the window.
- Step 4: Now its time to change value 0 to 1 and hit on the OK button to save changes.
- Step 5: Finally come back to desktop from registry editor and restart your computer. After all, I am sure that you will not see activate windows 10 watermark at the bottom right corner on the desktop screen of your computer.
That’s it, this was steps to use the registry editor to remove activate windows 10 watermark. I must say that it will permanently hide activate windows 10 watermark.
Run Microsoft Toolkit
You can also use Microsoft ToolKit to the same task of activating Windows 10 as you did with the use of Notepad and Registry Editor. The best thing about Microsoft ToolKit is this tool can also activate Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and 8.1 and also Windows 10. Once Windows 10 is activated then it will automatically remove Activate Windows Watermark from the bottom of your screen.
- Step 1: At first download Microsoft ToolKit software from the official site and install it on your computer.
- Step 2: Now open the Microsoft ToolKit and hit on Windows icon which is at the bottom.
- Step 3: And now you will have many tabs just tap on the Activation tab.
- Step 4: Finally you have to hit on EZ – Activator. At this stage, the process ends now you just have to restart your computer to save the changes.
So, this was the whole process to use third-party software to Activate Windows 10. If you don’t like this software you can try another one like KMSPico. It is also good software for removing activate windows 10 watermark.
Finally, this was all about how to remove activate windows 10 watermark using the best three tricks the detailed solutions. And most important it contains step by step guide on how to activate Windows 10. I hope that these tricks helped you out to abolish “activate windows go to settings to activate windows” from the bottom of your Windows 10 Screen.